We support the leaders of startups in acquiring one of the key components of a successful venture: financing.
Our job: manage all aspects of your seed or Series-A round. The procedure is as follows:
- preparation of all supporting documents
- meetings with investors who are interested in your field of activity, be they VCs or business angels
- negotiation to help you gain the best deal conditions, from the termsheet to the shareholder agreement
The entrepreneurs that we support
- maximise their chances to successfully raise funds (we have a 100% success rate!)
- find investors that present an added value to their business
- cut in two the amount of time spent on fundraising
- avoid common pitfalls along the way
Our achievements so far:
What do our startups say about us?
"Nicolas Valaize (nyuko’s resident fundraising expert, ed.) introduced us to a number of interesting VCs and business angels. He worked with us to ensure that we secured the best conditions."
Bert Boerman, co-founder of Governance.io
"Nicolas Valaize (nyuko’s resident fundraising expert, ed.) was critical in helping us polish our presentation and our approach to investors. "
Matti Heikkila, co-founder of Houser